Call Us For A Free Quote: 0406080204
Property Purchase Inspections
As the name suggest Pre Purchase Property Inspections are very important to our clients, nobody wants to buy a home or investment that has structural issues that could be very costly to rectify or even be unsafe and rendered uninhabitable. For peace of mind our clients purchase both inspections (Pre Purchase and Termite) before signing sale of contract so that you can identify any problems that may have been missed or overlooked.
Our Pre Purchase Property inspection will tell you about any significant building defects or problems such as rising damp, movement in the walls (cracking), safety hazards or a faulty roof structure just to name a few.
Why get a Pre Purchase Property Inspection?
- So you will know in advance what the significant building defects or problems are.
- So you can use the information to try and negotiate a lower price for the property i.e. you may need to pay to repair the problems.
- So you can get specialist advice about any major problems and how they will affect the property over time.
- So you can distinguish between structural and maintenance items/problems i.e. Offer and Acceptance contract may state the seller is liable to rectify/make safe any structural items.
Of course, the building inspection report will be one of many things you will need to consider before buying a property.
Timber Pest Inspection
Our professional pest and termite inspectors are specialists in all pest and termite management needs. Fully qualified in pest management and experienced to handle any pest related issues. Our termite inspection for pre purchase includes inspection of Subterranean Termites, Wood Borers and Fungal Decay.
We can arrange to have both inspections done at the same time by our professional inspectors. We make sure the job is done right, qualified builders for building inspections and qualified pest management professionals for pest inspections. Don’t be fooled by some building inspectors that think they can do both!
All inspections are as per Australian Standards:
- AS4349.0-2007 Inspection of buildings Part 0: General requirements
- AS4349.1-2007 Inspection of buildings Part 1: Pre-purchase inspections – residential buildings
- AS4349.3-2007 Timber pest inspection
- BCA Building Codes of Australia